The curriculum used at West Coast Christian Academy is approved by the North American Division of Seventh-day Adventists.
- Bible is taught in all grade levels using materials from Pacific Press Publishing.
- Math instruction is standards-based using Saxon Math.
- Language Arts is an integrated program known as Pathways, available through Kendall Hunt Publications.
- Phonetics instruction occurs in the primary grades using Foundations from Wilson Language.
- Technology is an integral part of the school program. A recent donation has enabled the school to acquire 10 iMacs and 10